Hope Therapeutic Services provides psychotherapy services at our office in West Orange, NJ. Treatment, care and therapeutic services are provided in a context that is trauma focused, youth-centered, family-focused, strength-based, culturally-competent and responsive to each individual’s psychosocial, developmental, and treatment care needs. We provide individual, family and group therapy for children, teens, adults, and their families in a therapeutic and nurturing environment. We are highly skilled, caring professionals specializing in Trauma-Focused Therapy, Family Therapy, Behavior Modification Treatment, Play Therapy, and Grief Counseling. Afternoon, evening, and weekend appointments are available.
Our Psychotherapy Office Location:
500 Prospect Ave. Suite 300
West Orange NJ 07052
Monday- Friday 9am-8pm
Payments and Rates:
- $150 Intake session
- $85 child/adolescent session
- $95 adult session
- $120 joint session (parent/child, couples) (*We accept some insurances)
Intensive In-Community Services
Hope Therapeutic Services is an Intensive In-Community Service provider within the Division of Children’s System of Care (DCSOC). HOPE provides comprehensive services for children and families in need.
Therapeutic services are delivered to youth with behavioral health needs and are designed to help youth stabilize their home environment. Therapeutic services are also provided to children and youth who are returning from out-of-home care or psychiatric hospitalization and require intensive community based services, or are at imminent risk of placement due to mental health issues, emotional disturbance, or substance abuse. All treatment, care and support services must be provided in a context that is child-centered, family-focused, strength-based, culturally-competent and responsive to each child’s psychosocial, developmental, and treatment care needs.
Our team of passionate and highly dedicated providers are matched with families and youth who request services and work to help them meet their individualized goals.
Hope Therapeutic Services, Intensive In-Community Program Provides:
- BioPsychoSocial Needs Assessments
- Substance Abuse Evaluations & Fire Setting Evaluations
- Passionate, dedicated, experienced and compassionate licensed clinical independent contractors in the following fields: LCSW, LPC, LCADC, LMFT, LAC, LSW
- Clinical staff that specializes in: Trauma-Focused Interventions, Substance Abuse, Family Therapy, DCP&P involvement, Adoption, DBT, DD population, ADHD, Play Therapy & Grief Counseling
- Empowerment groups for Youth
- The stabilization of DCP&P involved youth in foster placements or youth placed with relatives
- Skilled independent contractors who focus on improving parenting skills and the development and implementation of behavior modification strategies
- Certified Behavioral Assistants Youth Mentors Experience and knowledge of DCF and DCSOC
- Years of experience with psychiatric, behavior and emotional disorders
Referrals come directly from the Division of Children’s System of Care (DCSOC) Contracted System Administrator (PerformCare) or from DCSOC system partners: Children’s Mobile Response and Stabilization Services and Care Management Organizations.
If you’d like to request services or make a referral, please contact us.
for Youth and Parents
Village of HOPE
Divorce Support Networking
Coping Skills Group
Social Skills Group
Please contact email@example.com for more information about our group therapy programs.